Nobody looks forward to a hospital visit, but collecting payments via SMS can make a patient’s hospital experience better. Paying by text means avoiding the crowded billing office, and patients leaving the hospital, doctor’s office, etc. as soon as possible (instead of waiting to make a payment).
SMS payments, or “Pay by Text payments,” allow customers to pay for services via a mobile phone text message. The customer typically receives a text prompting them to initiate payment via a website interface or additional text messaging. Instant Bank Account Verification Almost any business that takes payments for goods or services can realize operational costs savings and an uptick in collected revenues by choosing to accept payments by text message.
Doctors’ offices can also send out text reminders for an upcoming appointment, helping reduce the cost of missed appointments (which can really add up over time!). An automated reminder sent via text message is more likely to get a response from a patient than a voice message or e-mail.
Implementing SMS Ivr Payment Solutions For Health Care offers major benefits for the business AND customers:
Benefits for the Customers:
- Customers don’t need to remember any passwords or usernames like sites such as PayPal. Payments by text are very simple for customers.
- After the initial setup, there is no need to have a payment method on hand – it is already saved in our secure environment.
- Text payment reminders are efficient and simply retrieved.
- SMS Payments are quick and easy to use.
- Similarly, Customers will no longer be divulging sensitive information over the phone.
- No longer have to keep track of invoices sent via snail mail.
- The purchaser doesn’t have to enter their credit card or bank details, or even have a bank accounting.
- It is secure, as no personal details or account details are released.
For the Business:
- Easy to use
- The merchant can accept payments from any of the billions of mobile phones capable of texting worldwide.
- Instantly access a powerful payment tool with your customer’s cell
- phone number (information most likely on file).
- Customers that would have otherwise not been reached.
- Merchants can receive payments from customers without a bank account or credit card.
- Can build upon customer loyalty through SMS marketing messages, Discounts, Coupons, etc.
- Improved customer satisfaction.
We are also read for The 5 Worst Halloween Candies for Your Teeth